Buckhead Atlanta, the city’s newest mixed-use development, will soon be home to 10 of the area’s most desirable culinary experiences. Located at the site of the bar district in the Buckhead Village at the corner of East Paces Ferry and Peachtree roads, this live, work, play community will feature 300,000 square feet of upscale retail, restaurant and café space. In addition, there will be more than 100,000 square feet of luxury office space and nearly 400,000 square feet of high-rise residential space.
Blending seamlessly with the existing neighborhood, Buckhead Atlanta will provide the area with 10 new restaurants all located within a five minute walk of each other. Developer OliverMcMillan has kept the majority of the planned tenants quiet, but the names of some of the exciting dining options that will call this community home have been released.
The 10 restaurants are very diverse and range from an Italian coffee shop to an upscale French bistro. They include:
- A concept from Consilient Hospitality that will most likely include pizza and operate under the name Fireside Pies or 13 Pies.
- A second concept from Consilient Hospitality, named American F+B, will be housed in a 5,500 square foot location at Buckhead Atlanta.
- An upscale French restaurant named Le Bilboquet, which has locations in Manhattan, Dallas and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Corso Coffee, an Italian-style coffee bar from LDV Hospitality, will offer breakfast pastries, salads and paninis in addition to its espresso-based drinks.
- Georgetown Cupcake, a bakery that is featured on the TLC network show “DC Cupcakes” will open an Atlanta location here.
- Lugo Caffe is another Italian café concept from LDV Hospitality and will offer its own lines of Prosecco, Pinot Grigio and Chianti, as well as homemade pastas.
- Doraku Sushi is a Japanese concept with its original location in South Beach and was started by Kevin Aoki, son of the founder of Benihana.
- Shake Shack will open its first Georgia location here. Featuring burgers, hot dogs and frozen custard, this restaurant will have a rooftop deck.
- Both Gypsy Kitchen and The Southern Gentleman buckhead atlanta renderingare concepts from the founders of Atlanta’s Tin Lizzy’s and The Big Ketch. Gypsy Kitchen will be a Spanish fusion concept while The Southern Gentleman will be a gastropub.
For more information about the exciting development taking place at Buckhead Atlanta, visit www.Buckhead-Atl.com.
Great information provided by Atlanta Real Estate Forum