Your home probably accounts for the most valuable asset you will ever own. It is essential that the sale of your home be professionally executed to ensure you receive the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time.
With this in mind, I have developed the following aggressive marketing plan:
- Conduct an initial listing interview to determine your needs.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine a fair market value for your property. This is one of the most important steps because if your house is not priced correctly, it will have a hard time selling or you may be selling for too little.
- Create a custom tailored marketing plan for your individual home which will include listing your home in both MLS and FMLS, the two leading Real Estate listing services in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Since 84% of the Buyer market starts their search on the Internet I wil market your listing on my personal website at www.intownbethann.com.
- Market your listing on the Keller Williams website which recieves over 100,000 hits a month.
- Open Houses to showcase your home.
- Agent Caravan to introduce other Real Estate Agents to your home.
- Install one of Keller Williams’ colorful and eye-catching For Sale signs in your yard.
- Provide pointers and tips on successfully staging your home to increase buyer interest.
- Be personally available to you via cell phone, e-mail, or fax to address any of your concerns.
- Communicate progress on the sale of your home weekly in a listing report via email.
- Expertly represent you in all contract negotiations.
- Prepare and submit all paperwork as needed to all agencies. The only thing you will need to worry about is signing on the dotted line.
- Supervise the transaction from start to finish ensuring adherence to contract conditions and contingencies.
With each home and owner being unique, there are many other marketing strategies I can employ to sell your home depending on the amount of time it remains on the market.